Peels in Brooklyn, NYC
At the turn of the century, Margaret’s grandmother was entering her 40s and noticed that her skin was losing its lustrous appeal. For a woman famous for beautiful skin, this simply wouldn’t do. So her grandfather scraped together enough money to send his wife to Vasara, Poland, for a special skin treatment. The skin specialist applied a substance to her face, and this created a weird reaction—the skin became dark, dry, and then began to peel. When the outer layer of skin was finally shed, she looked rejuvenated with younger, fresher skin.
- Does your skin look tired and sallow?
- Is it blotchy and uneven?
- Do you have acne, acne scars or fine lines?
- Does your skin feel rough and flaky?
- Do you look older than you are?
Your skin may be begging for the rejuvenating vigor of a chemical facial peel. Margaret’s popular service involves applying custom blends of topical treatments that remove dull, damaged skin cells, revealing fresh new skin texture beneath.
A peel can help:
- Minimize fine lines and scars
- Lighten age spots and freckles
- Remove broken capillaries
- Soften rough, scaly skin
- Stimulate collagen production
- Uncover soft, younger-looking skin!
Come in for a safe, non-invasive procedure that will have you walking out glowing. If you're looking for peels like acne peels or anti-wrinkle peels, visit us for a peel in Brooklyn. We're located on Ocean Avenue between Kings Highway and Quentin Road NYC.
- Price: $ 75.00
- Get free peels: purchase pack of 6 - get one free, pack of 10 - 2 free