Insurances Accepted For Evaluation
What to eat and what to avoid with hypertension.
Dietary and lifestyle factors, obesity and other issues can contribute to hypertension. Changing your diet can help.
Sergey Kalitenko MD’s suggestions:
- AVOID salt and sodium-heavy foods.
- AVOID alcohol, smoking, and refined carbohydrates.
- Increase consumption of fruits and vegetables, especially celery, garlic and onions.
- Eat seeds, and nuts such as walnuts, which are rich in omega 3 fatty acids.
- Eat cold-water fish.
- Eat leafy green vegetables, which have a high magnesium and calcium content.
- Eat citrus fruits, broccoli and other foods rich in vitamin C.
Call for an appointment now
(516) 467 0253
(718) 382 9200