Rosacea Management in Brooklyn, NYC
What is Rosacea?
Rosacea is a non-contagious and common inflammatory skin condition that affects the face, making it appear flushed and red. A person with this condition looks as though they are blushing all the time. Often, a person suffering from rosacea confuses the condition with skin allergies, acne or eczema. When it comes to rosacea, the condition differs from person to person.
Ecobeautica understands the severity of rosacea and therefore, we offer natural rosacea treatments as well. If you are wondering: “What is rosacea?” and how to know if you have this condition or not, we have broken the condition down into four subtypes for you. At Ecobeautica we can provide the support you need to manage your rosacea.
- Ocular Rosacea: creates prominent blood vessels, redness on face and causes eye irritations like burning, tearing and eye drying.
- Erythemototelangiectatic Rosacea: creates redness and visible blood vessels.
- Papulopustular Rosacea: creates blood vessels and redness on the ace along with acne bumps.
- Phymatous Rosacea: causes skin thickness, enlarges the nose, create redness and blood vessels on the face.
Coming to terms with Rosacea
While rosacea symptoms are large in number, its cause has yet to be discovered. Ecobeautica and researchers around the world believe that there are various triggers that can make rosacea difficult to manage. Depending on the severity of the condition, the triggers differ with each person. We help our clients identify possible rosacea triggers so we can give them advice on how to deal with their rosacea. We understand that what works on one person may not work for everyone as conditions differ. Therefore, an individualized approach may be necessary. The following are the five triggers sufferers of rosacea must keep in mind:
- Leaky Gut Syndrome
- Abnormalities in Blood Vessels
- Helicobacter Pylori
- Demodex Mites
- Bacterial Overgrowth in Small Intestine
Understanding how hard it can be, we could help provide our clients with rosacea natural treatments. At Ecobeautica, we can give you the support you need to deal with your rosacea. To get a consultation with us, call us at (718) 382-9200 ext. 1 or visit us at our Brooklyn location on Ocean Avenue between Kings Highway and Quentin Road.