Are you a breast cancer survivor? Do you have a strong family history of breast cancer? Have you had mammograms that brought up concerns?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then you know how important it is to do all you can to protect your health. And in fact, there are a number of steps you can take to help give you the support you need to increase your chances of staying healthy.
A good investment in your health includes:
- Making sure your hormones are balanced
- Testing to see if your body is processing s.e.x. hormones in a way that may increase breast cancer risk
- Correcting your neurotransmitter levels
- Using stress reduction techniques
- Improving your nutrition
- Reducing your toxins burden
Dr. Kalitenko can create a cancer wellness program that’s right for your body and your health history. Why not do all you can to be healthy?
Why Sergey Kalitenko MD?
Sergey Kalitenko MD is licensed in New York State and certified by the Board of Internal Medicine. He specializes in looking for the root cause of your problem. He addresses the underlying cause instead of just taking care of your symptoms, so you feel more like yourself again.